Easter is not complete without Easter baskets. Even the simplest of Easter celebrations include Easter baskets owing to its long association with this beautiful occasion.
From the beginning,
Easter baskets are carried by many kids as the adults fill it with toys and candies for them. Children believe that Easter bunny used to keep chocolate eggs in the basket for Pagan Goddess and now carrying Easter baskets is like a ritual deeply embedded in the roots of Easter.
If you’re a parent who is worried about your kid’s health this coming Easter 2019 and want them to have as little candies as possible, you’re in for a treat yourself!
We are going to share some amazing healthy Easter basket ideas in order to ensure Easter fun and nutritious for your kids.
Although, kids might hate having fruits in their basket but there is a way to make fruits delicious and that is to pair the fruits with little butter packets.
It will be delicious and healthy as well.
2. Chocolate Covered with Fruits
A better way to make fruits more bearable for the kids is to mix them up with a little bit of chocolate. After all, it is their day to be happy.
Here’s how to do it:
- Melt some chocolate in bowl
- Dip the slices of desired fruit in the chocolate
- Cover the chocolate coated fruits in little muffin papers so that they don’t ruin the Easter basket
3. Mini Chocolates
Keeping an eye on children’s diet is a tough thing to do, especially on the occasion of Easter since they will be getting chocolate everywhere. There’s one way that you can lower the amount of chocolate your kids consume.
To do so,
- Divide the chocolate bars in different portions
- Separately wrap each of the chocolate portion to make it seem as if they are different candies
By giving one candy at a time to your kids, you can save them from a lot of unhealthiness.
Carrots on a normal day are not as cool as on Easter. This is the exact reason why your kids are going to love the idea of having carrots in the Easter Basket.
To put in a little creativity of your own;
- Wrap paper-made Easter bunny ears around the carrot
- Download an Easter bunny template from google
- Attach the Easter bunny template with the carrot to make it appear fun
5. Hard-boiled Eggs
This Easter, ditch the chocolate Easter eggs and replace them with hard-boiled eggs.
To make the perfect hard-boiled Easter eggs:
- Place the eggs in a large sauce-pan
- Pour some water in the sauce-pan
- Boil the water and then remove them from the heat
- Let them cool down for 15 minutes
You will have yourself the perfect hard-boiled Easter eggs.
Dates are a delicious dry fruit that can be enjoyed wherever you are.
It is healthier than all of the candies out there.
For a change on Easter 2019, fill the Easter basket with dates instead of chocolates and see how quick your kids eat those.
Easter is a fun-filled occasion that is awaited by kids all around the world. It is needless to say as to why they wait for the occasion of Easter- to have Easter candies.
Following the ways mentioned above you can help them have a nutritious Easter and make some healthy Easter baskets.