Easter is a period which everyone looks forward to, particularly the Christians. It is a period which signifies the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as narrated in the Holy Bible.
Easter is usually one of the biggest events in the world. Hence, as you can expect lots of activities are usually grounded during that period.
Starting off with Good Friday, which stands for the day when Jesus Christ was crucified and died eventually, it is most times a free day for all workers.
Table of Contents
You can imagine that whenever the Easter week approaches, people usually look forward to an early weekend, which would still erode into the following week.
That would be on an average, four straight days of no work; no stress, just an opportunity to rest.
Easter is a period when people show love to one another, it is also a period when people have the opportunity of bonding with one another, after being away for a long while.
There are various activities which take place on Easter, with the commonest being the Easter Parade which takes different forms dependent on the country.
There is an Easter feature which is similar to Easter stories, and it is known as Easter quotes. Basically, Easter quotes are sayings which draw their inspiration from the Easter stories, and the lessons which comes with them.
Notably, for Christians who are very conversant with Easter stories, they would realize that there are lots of lessons which are meant to be learnt, and overtime, a good number of writers have utilized this opportunity in creating all forms of cute Easter quotes, short Easter quotes, and even spring Easter quotes.
As a matter of fact, there are even Easter quotes for Catholics and also non-religious Easter quotes.
Catholic Easter Quotes
Catholic Easter Quotes are quotes which are conversant with the Catholic church. Also, a good number of these quotes were written down by Catholics.
- On this Christian holy day, forgive somebody, tell somebody you are keen on him and let your light-weight shine- Anonymous
- All of heaven is curious about the cross of Christ, hell scared of it, while men are the only ones to ignore its meaning- Oswald Chambers
- Easter is a chance to convey our lord, prophet or his final sacrifice, and to live in gratitude for his cleansing of our sins
- For he departed, and behold, he is here- St. Augustine
- It is the hour to pull thy chains, the blossom time of souls- Katherine Lee Bates
Spiritual Easter Quotes
Spiritual Easter Quotes are quotes which show the spiritual meaning and purpose of Easter. They serve as reminder to the Christian body of the relevance of Easter, and the need to observe the period in all form of purity.
- When Christ adorned, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you’- Billy Graham
- Raise your joys and triumphs high; Sing, ye heavens, and earth reply- Charles Wesley
- Because of his resurrection, we can have peace during the most troubling of times because we know he is in control of all that happens in the world- Paul Chappell
- Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf of springtime- Martin Luther
- Earth’s saddest day and gladdest day were simply 3 days apart- Susan Coolidge
Inspirational Easter Quotes
Inspirational Easter quotes are quotes which are derived from the Easter period, and they are meant to motivate and encourage people.
- No man can follow Christ and go astray
- The deep roots never doubt spring will come
- Easter is very important to me. It is a second chance
- God loves every folks as if there have been just one folks
- The name of the prophet is that the one lever which lifts the planet