Easter baskets are a common practice on Easter. And that’s one of the many reasons, people mostly do not pay much attention to it.
What if there is a way of making them attractive? Yes, it’s true.
You can make attractive Easter baskets by adding different colors and crafts. There are many ways to create wonderful Easter baskets and we are going to guide you about the best ones.
Good news: You don’t need to be a creative person for making personalized baskets.
By following our ideas on ‘how to make an Easter Basket’, you will be able to make some beautiful baskets for your family and friends.
The ideas are simply awesome and cost effective yet interesting and fun.
1. Flower Easter Basket
Everyone loves flowers, they make everything look decent and smell pretty good. Similarly, a flower Easter basket is one of a kind which exhibits freshness mixed with fragrance.
To make this gorgeous spring basket, you will need:
- A Basket
- Different flowers of your choice
Once you have gathered these things, simply follow the below steps:
- Cut the stems of the flowers
- Apply glue to the bottom of the flowers
- Paste the flowers at the ends of the handle
Easter basket filling can be done, keeping in mind the favorite things of the person you made it for. You can also add some of the Easter gifts in the basket.
2. Button Easter Basket
A great way to decorate Easter basket is by using buttons.
Yes, you’ve heard it right.
If you want to try it yourself,
- Take a number of different colored buttons. Make sure they are of different sizes and designs
- Hot glue the buttons outside the basket
- In the end, tie a ribbon on the handle of the basket to give it a more finesse appearance
See? No rocket science.
After you’ve followed the steps correctly, you will have a beautiful button Easter basket.
3. Easter Basket Cup
Yes, instead of old trend of basic baskets, we are going to help you make a new kind of Easter basket and that is a Basket cup.
- A paper cup
- Fringe scissors
- Paper streamers
- Printed bunny image from google
- Floral wire
Here’s all that you have to do:
- Fold the paper streamers in half and cut those using fringe scissors (except the folded sides)
- Paste the streamers to the paper cup
- Sandwich the floral wire in the paper streams to make a handle and paste the handle on the cup with the glue
- Take the printed image and paste it on the paper cup
You can put different candies and chocolates to fill these Easter basket cups.
4. Pop Bottle Easter Basket
Let’s put the empty cold drink bottles to good use. Even though it takes a bit of work but the end results are going to be worth it.
Things you’re going to need
- Empty plastic bottle
- Knife (that can cut through plastic)
- Easter Stickers
- Craft foam
Let see how it’s done
- Firstly, mark the boundary on the top of the bottle you want to cut
- Cut the upper part of the bottle
- Fold the craft foam in a cylindrical shape
- Make a handle out of craft foam and staple it on the top of the bottle
- Lastly, place stickers on the desired parts of the bottle and a ribbon on the handle
You can make it as colorful and as attractive as you want by simply adding basket crafts to it.
5. Superhero Easter Basket
Kids love superheroes and if your kid is one of the comic book fans, he’s absolutely going to love this basket!
To make this Easter basket for kids, you’re need a couple of your child’s action figures.
Here’s everything you need:
- A sand basket
- Colored paper sheets
- Superhero action figures
- Customized Easter eggs
- A lot of paper crepes
Making this type of basket for Easter is easier than you think:
- Draw a sketch of superhero mask
- Attach the sketched mask on the basket
- Fill the sand basket to the top with colorful paper crepes
- Place the superhero action figures and customized eggs on the top of paper crepes
There you have it, a fantastic superhero Easter basket.
Easter basket making can be a lot of fun if you tag in your family members.
So, avail this exciting chance of having fun with your loved ones and get ready to make some awesome Easter baskets for Easter 2019.