Have you ever noticed how our moms do the most complicated of things so easily? Whenever we need help with something crucial, they just walk-in and rescue us.
If you’re a mother, you must have experienced having the urge to help your kids.
Table of Contents
This coming Easter 2019 avail the opportunity of helping your kids by making Easter baskets for them. Rather than getting a ready-made Easter basket from a store, you can do better and make a customized basket.
The idea is to build a basket from the scratch and fully customize it for your kids to make them stand out from the rest.
We are going to share our top ideas for you to make the perfect Easter basket for your kids.
Let’s get to work,
1. Bunny Easter Basket
Easter bunny is kid’s favorite element of the Easter celebration. They would love to hold a Bunny Easter Basket.
To make this kind of Easter basket, you need following supplies;
- Apple Basket
- Acrylic Craft Paint
- Expressions Vinyl, Adhesive Vinyl
- White Pipe Cleaners
- White Yarn
- Pom Poms
- Glue Gun
Here’s the process;
- Apply the paint all over your basket to change the outlook of the basket
- Using expressions vinyl, cut the design of bunny expressions and paste it on the basket
- Bend the white pipe cleaners to make the bunny ears and glue them to the inner rims of the basket
- Using the white yarn make a big pom pom which you can attach at the back of the basket
And you’re done.
You will have the sweetest Bunny Easter Basket for your kids.
2. Unicorn Easter Basket
There’s one thing that the kids love to believe in and that is a Unicorn, especially the girls.
Why not use it to make them happy?
You can do this by making a customized Unicorn Easter basket that they will proudly carry everywhere.
Here’s all you need to make this basket;
- White round basket
- Unicorn horn and ears piece
- Eye lashes for decoration purposes
- Rainbow ribbon
- Jelly beans bunny shaped box
Follow these steps to make an amazing Easter basket;
- Paste the ribbon at the bottom of the handle of your basket and wrap it around the handle, starting from one side of the handle to its other end
- Make different styles of bows from your rainbow ribbons and attach them to the both ends of the handle
- Attach the unicorn horn and ears piece to the front side of the basket
- Paste the eyelashes on the Easter basket using hot glue
After following all the steps correctly, you will have made an amazing Easter basket.
3. Egg Easter Basket
Eggs are adored on the occasion of Easter and making an Egg Easter Basket can take your kid’s basket game to the next level.
The materials you’re going to need include;
- Paper Mache egg container
- Paint of your desired color
- Easter basket fillings
Here’s how to make this Easter basket;
- Paint the Mache egg container in the color of your choice
- Fill it with different goodies and grass to make it look natural
- Write something lovable, addressing it to your little one
It’s very easy and fun to make.
4. Mason Jar Easter Basket
Mason jar is another cute piece that can be used in a variety of ways. Making a Mason Jar Easter Basket will not take much time and looks super cool too.
You are going to need;
- A mason jar
- M&M’s or it could be different small sized candies
- Fluffy Easter bunny ears
- Fringe trim
Let’s get into the process;
- Fill the mason jar with M&M’s or candies of your choice
- Attach the bunny ears on the lid of the mason jar
- Cover mouth of the jar from the outside with the fringe trim
Here, you have a simple and fun Easter basket for your kid to flaunt in front of her/his friends.
Creating an Easter basket with your kids can help you build a stronger relationship with them. They will grow closer to you.
You will get a chance to feel proud of yourself when you see them carrying your made Easter Baskets.